Friday 18 November 2016

Interview with a 3 year old (Part One)





Every wondered about the thoughts and comments of a three year old... I have! All day every day I am asked question after question. By the end of the week I am all out of answers so I thought I would turn the table around and sit behind the desk for a change!



I asked two cheeky 3 years olds the following questions and these where there answers;

- What do you think it would be like to be a mummy and daddy?
F: Ah actually boring.
R: Um maybe... um maybe... I think it's amazing.

- What do you think mummy and daddy do when you aren't home?
F: Nothing.
R: They work and they also save the rhinos and make eggy's and smoothies.

- What makes you happy?
F: The trees do, a lot.
R: Ummm ice creams.

- How old do you think I am?
F: 2.
R: Ummm maybe she is 6.

- What do I smell like ?
F: Carrots.
R: Sniffs* Chicken Casserole.

- What makes you smile?
F: Grass.
R: Maybe magazines.

- What do you think people do at work?
F: Eat food and get ice cream.
R: They ring children and write in their books, they also save the rhinos

- How tall do you think I am?
F: 30 m
R: Your head is big, your legs are big and your feet are big and your hair is big.

-What are the best 3 things about you?
F: I can be fast and I'm funny and smell good. Actually I smell really good.
R: I paint, I love eating MnMs with dad, mummy and daddy like talking to me too.

- What's the hardest thing about being you?
F: Nothing, actually I have to eat my supper.
R: She likes eating things.

- What is the best thing someone has told you? Or funniest thing you have seen?
F: Laughs ... no answer
R: Smiles... no answer

- What is the first thing you remember?
F: I had eggs for breakfast.
R: Walking.

- Do you think being 3 is hard?
F: Ah actually no it's not.
R: Yes because I like my snuggly bean bags.

- How old would you like to be ?
F: 10
R: 3

- Do you think grown ups are clever?
F: No not clever.
R: Yes.

- What is your favourite thing about today?
F: Pasta.
R: Umm... you are!

- Did you like answering these questions?
F: No answer.
R: Yes.




...You're welcome!

Stay tuned for our "Job Interview with a 3 year old"...

No comments:

Post a Comment