Thursday 24 November 2016

OUR FULL HOUSE (Why we are on this startup venture for a Domestic Industry Job board)



A lot has been going on at Our Full House. Behind the scenes we have been developing our soon to be released website. You may have heard peeps about what we are doing however we have never let you in completely. We thought we would finally share with you all what will happen at OUR FULL HOUSE come January 2017.

I, Chantelle, am a Nanny, PA, blogger, instagrammer, creator, sales women and an avid organiser. I have worked in and for homes for the last 7 years and I love what I do.  It is from my experience that this website was created. In my position as Nanny and PA, I was, just like my peers, busy daily organising the many, many needs of the family in my care. I was frustrated that there wasn’t anything available to make my job easier and I found myself using a handful of different platforms to get the things I needed done. I felt like there could be a better way - a way that made sense and was free to use. And the more I looked into it the more I felt that this was something the domestic industry truly needed. Knowing that I don't know everything I formally invited my sister Hayley to join this wonderful journey. As a mum herself and a designer she had so much knowledge to help turn my concept into a fully functional website.

As a team we have created something for the domestic industry that we feel will benefit families, couples, cleaners, tutors, nannies, agencies, in home swimming teachers, music teachers and more! Providing a place for you find the people that you didn’t know were there to help. An easy and free to use website that gives you total control and resources to help you along the way.



Most employees of a domestic sense have skills in many areas and are often doing the work of sourcing jobs themselves. There are also so many households around the country looking for help, often in multiple fields at once. We believe this network of people need a place to gather, somewhere that offers them control, is fully compressive and provides a bit of help through the process. What we are dreaming of is to provide a platform for:  People who work in the home to source opportunities for work; “Full Houses” of Australia to source the help they need; and Employment Agencies to advertise and search for candidates and new clients. All in one nice easy, good looking, free to use place.

Well, that about sums it up! If you have made it this far, thanks for reading! And we really hope that helps create a picture of what you can expect from Our Full House - and how we ended up here.  Soon we will share more information on how the website will function, so check in again soon!

C (and H!) x


No comments:

Post a Comment