Monday 28 November 2016

Interviewing a 3 year old Part Two (for a job)




What could be funnier than getting the very true and honest answers out of a 3 year old... imagine what it would be like to place them in a situation we face.
Well here you go... Be prepared for a laugh

What job would you like to do?
F: OK then so, I would be a skier.
R: Umm, Umm Save the rhinos... Yes please.

How would you describe yourself?
F: Huh? Umm actually I'm really tall.
R: Eat ice cream.

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
F: Well in London ... Looks at me with judging eyes (sorry F what was I thinking... Of course you will be)
R: Umm... the playground, play games.

What skills do you think you have for this job?
F: Because I love it and it's really cool.
R: Running races and jumping in muddy puddles. Growing flowers and eating chocolate and chocolate ice cream.





What do you like doing with your time?
F: Working on a builders site....
R: Playing games and washing my hands when I'm finished doing wee's and poo's hahaha.

Why do you think you should do this job ?
F: Because actually I am literally perfect at it and I can like ski the whole way, all around. And I like it. ME: But F you haven't skied before... F: Actually I have, in my sleep.
R: umm because its fun. And I also like riding my rocking horse.

K: OK well that concludes our interview today, thank you. It was really nice to meet you.
R: It was very nice to meet you too.
K: Should we shake hands?
K: Ok have a lovely day.
R: You have a lovely day too.
K: Thank you.
R: Ok love you. 




We hope you had a chuckle, we certainly did!

No comments:

Post a Comment